Our Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of DUI/DWI, Traffic Violations & Divorce
We are committed to providing you with reliable service
The Law Office Of Joel R. Salinger P.C. is a respected law firm advocating for clients in DUI/DWI, Traffic Violations and Divorce cases. Based in Commack, we are familiar with the courts throughout all of New York. Our attorneys have the necessary skill to help you resolve your legal problem. With 18 years of experience, we are focused on your success. Please read our profiles to learn more about our professional backgrounds.
Our attorneys are knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
The Law Office Of Joel R. Salinger P.C. has a thorough understanding of New York law. Our lawyers work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- DUI/DWI: Being charged with drunk driving has serious consequences in New York, including loss of license or even jail time. If you have been charged with a DUI or DWI, you need to hire an experienced criminal defense attorney to obtain the best possible results for your case.
- Traffic Violations: Traffic violations range from reckless driving and speeding to DUI and hit-and-run accidents. If you have been charged with a traffic violation in New York, contact us today to speak to an experienced criminal defense attorney about your case.
- Divorce: Choosing to dissolve your marriage can be stressful and overwhelming. There are many decisions you have to make, such as child custody and spousal support. During your divorce, you need an experienced attorney to advocate for the best interests of you and your family. Our lawyers are dedicated to helping you through the divorce process.
- Child Custody: When you are going through a divorce, the well-being of your children is always a top priority. Our attorneys have significant experience in all aspects of child custody law. We are dedicated to protecting your right to raise your child in a healthy environment.
- Divorce Mediation: Divorce is an overwhelming process, and often litigation only adds to the emotional toll of the family. For many divorcing couples, mediation is a better option to reduce costs and stress. To find out if divorce mediation is the right choice for you, contact our law firm today.
- Paternity: Fathers’ rights is a sensitive topic in family law. Whether you are a mother looking to identify the father of your child or a father who is trying to gain child custody rights, our attorneys have the knowledge and understanding to guide you through your
- Legal Separation: Sometimes, a couple may want to live separately, but do not want to terminate their marriage. If divorce is not the right option for you, legal separation can be a viable alternative. We can help you determine if this is the right choice for you and your family.
- Domestic Violence: If you have been arrested for domestic violence, you need a dedicated criminal defense attorney on your side. We have the experience and skills necessary to fight the charges against you.
- Parole & Probation: If you have been convicted of a crime, you may need an experienced attorney to guide you through the post-conviction process. Our attorneys assist clients with probation, parole and appeals.
When you retain the services of The Law Office Of Joel R. Salinger P.C., you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact our reputable Commack law firm today
The Law Office Of Joel R. Salinger P.C. sees your case through from start to finish. Let our lawyers work with you to address your legal concerns. Our offices are conveniently located in Commack. Call the firm at 631-606-0823 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.